2017 Car Buyer Journey Study
The 2017 Car Buyer Journey Study explores how consumers shop, conduct research, make vehicle purchase decisions, and allocate their time along the car buying journey.
Check out this year’s compelling new data about:
- How dealer websites drive dealership visits.
- Why shoppers didn’t buy from the first dealership they visited.
- How prior consumer awareness is critical to F&I sales.
- The importance of maintenance & repair services and how to optimize fixed ops.
- Which differentiators have the biggest impact on customer satisfaction.