The secret to faster sales starts with your website
Watch how Digital Retailing keeps buyers from going elsewhere, and helps speed up your sales process so you can sell more cars in less time.
The average dealer without digital retailing spends 3 hours to sell one car. That’s about 90 minutes longer than a satisfactory KPI. Your website could be affecting your sales. Does it provide real buying terms? If shoppers can’t get a personalized deal from your website, they’ll look at competitor’s site before walking into your showroom.
Deals closed from Digital Retailing leads generate 29% higher profits.1
- Nine out of 10 consumers are more likely to buy from a dealership that offers at least one component of digital retailing2
- Shoppers view more than 2x as many VDPs3
- Spend almost 9 more minutes on site3
- Are 2.5X more likely to submit lead forms3
See how you can increase vehicle transactions and profits, while building customer relationships.
Demo Digital Retailing today!
1) Cox Automotive Accelerate platform close rate and profit analysis (Aug 2018-Jan 2019); gross profits compared to other Cox Automotive leads. 2) Cox Automotive Car Buyer Journey Study 2018. 3) Dealer.com hosted websites (July-Dec 2018); Comparison of visits with digital retailing activities to those without.