Our Chief Economist, Jonathan Smoke, joins us once again from his home studio in Atlanta, GA, with the latest on the impacts of COVID-19 on the automotive industry.
- The latest on COVID-19’s nationwide impact
- Continuing jobless claims and impacts by state
- Consumer sentiment in the U.S. and in the largest DMAs
- Q2 Cox Automotive Dealer Sentiment Index
- New- and used-vehicle sales
- Manheim Used Vehicle Value Index
- Disconnect between wholesale and retail prices; used vehicle days’ supply
- Cox Automotive leading indicators, impact on sales by market, 0% APR offers
During this unprecedented time, Cox Automotive is committed to providing you with the most up-to-date automotive news, so check back regularly for updates.