Week #10 Special Edition: Economic Impact on Auto Sales with Jonathan Smoke
Wednesday May 27, 2020
Our Chief Economist, Jonathan Smoke, joins us once again from his home studio in Atlanta, GA, with the latest on the impacts of COVID-19 on the automotive industry. This week, Jonathan examines:
- The latest on COVID-19’s nationwide impact
- Jobless claims and impacts by state
- Consumer sentiment in the U.S. and in the 142 largest DMAs
- New- and used-vehicle sales estimates
- Manheim wholesale transactions and used-vehicle values
- Disconnect between wholesale and retail prices; used vehicle days’ supply
- Cox Automotive leading indicators, impact on sales by market, 0% APR offers
Download this week’s presentation.
During this unprecedented time, Cox Automotive is committed to providing you with the most up-to-date automotive news, so check back regularly for updates.