ESSENTIALS OF DIGITAL MARKETING
Monday January 15, 2018
Digital marketing for an automobile dealership can be highly complex and requires multiple processes and tools working together. Utilizing the vast resources of Cox Automotive and its top-performing dealer clients, this course will identify and prioritize the processes and strategies necessary for sustainable high performance. In addition, KPI benchmarks will be utilized to measure success and provide a road map for each dealership to improve its Internet effectiveness, social media engagement, and digital advertising reach. Learners will also be able to evaluate digital marketing effectiveness.
- OEM Dealer Contact Personnel
- Dealership Management
- Sales Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- BDC Managers
- Dealership value proposition
- Inventory merchandising and marketing
- Dealer website fundamentals
- Search Result Page (SRP)
- Vehicle Detail Page (VDP)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital advertising
- Lead response / CRM
- Digital Retailing/Connected Retail
- Social Media marketing
- Reputation Management
- Attribution modeling
- Previous month’s total CRM sales opportunity entries for new and used vehicles (ups, phone calls, texts, emails, form submissions, etc.)
- Previous month’s number of new and used car retail units sold
- Apply best practices and processes to improve digital performance.
- Validate the dealership value proposition(s) to resonate with buyers’ expectations.
- Create a Digital Marketing Action Plan to improve the dealership’s performance utilizing KPIs and benchmarks.