Watch this video with Chief Economist Jonathan Smoke from his home studio in Atlanta, GA, as he explains the impact of COVID-19 on the automotive industry. Jonathan examines:
- Hardest hit COVID-19 areas in the U.S.
- State-level jobless claims
- Consumer sentiment and buying behaviors
- Current view of new and used retail sales and prices
- An outlook for vehicle sales in April 2020
- Proprietary insights from Cox Automotive
During this unprecedented time, Cox Automotive is committed to providing you with the most up-to-date automotive news. Check back regularly for the latest updates.
Download the Presentation
This presentation is the Week #2 COVID-19 Market Update.Download