Week #8 Special Edition: Economic Impact on Auto Sales with Jonathan Smoke
Tuesday May 12, 2020
Our Chief Economist, Jonathan Smoke, joins us once again from his home studio in Atlanta, GA, with the latest on the impacts of COVID-19 on the automotive industry. This week, Jonathan examines:
- The latest on COVID-19’s nationwide impact
- Jobless claims and impacts by state
- Consumer sentiment in the U.S. and in the 140 largest markets
- New- and used-vehicle sales estimates
- Manheim wholesale transactions, used-vehicle values, Manheim Market Report
- Disconnect between wholesale and retail prices; days’ supply
- Cox Automotive leading indicators, impact on sales by market, share of 0% APR offers
Download this week’s presentation.
During this unprecedented time, Cox Automotive is committed to providing you with the most up-to-date automotive news, so check back regularly for updates.