ATLANTA, Feb. 2, 2016 – Experts from several Cox Automotive™ brands will share industry knowledge and insights at the CBT Conference and Expo in Atlanta on Feb. 9-11, 2016. Speakers representing Cox Automotive and its brands – Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, MakeMyDeal, Manheim, NextGear Capital and vAuto – will present practical industry insights and best practices in the following sessions:
Tuesday, February 9:
- 10:45-11:10 a.m. – general session – Focus on the Consumer Experience to Build Back Gross – Jared Rowe, division president, Media, Cox Automotive;
- 11:10 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – panel discussion – Marketing to Today’s Consumers: Winning the Click and Driving More Traffic – Jared Rowe, division president, Media, Cox Automotive;
- 2:35-3:25 p.m. – workshop – Using Precision to Drive Improves New Car Performance and Profitability – Brian Finkelmeyer, director, Product and Business Development, vAuto;
- 4:00-4:50 p.m. – workshop – Car Buyer of the Future – Howard Polirer, director, Industry Advancement, Cox Automotive and Autotrader;
- 1:30-2:20 p.m. – workshop – Amplify Your Earnings: Increase Profitability and Growth Through Used Car Financing – Todd Gunderson, division vice president, Franchise and Major Dealer, NextGear Capital.
Wednesday, February 10:
- 10:45-11:10 a.m. – general session – How Efficiency will Define and Drive Future Prosperity for Dealers – Dale Pollak, executive vice president, Cox Automotive and founder, vAuto;
- 11:10 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. – panel discussion – Future of the Pre-Owned Market – Dale Pollak, executive vice president, Cox Automotive and founder, vAuto;
- 1:30-2:20 p.m. – workshop – Using Digital Retail to Bust the Trust Gap with Your Customers – Mike Burgiss, vice president and general manager, MakeMyDeal;
- 2:35-3:25 p.m. – workshop – Solving the Fundamental Issue Standing in Between You and the Buyer – Trust and Price Validation – Damon Johnson, vice president, Strategic Development, Kelley Blue Book and Cox Automotive Media Division;
- 4:00-4:50 p.m. – workshop – Will Retail Demand Keep Pace with Rising Wholesale Supplies? – Tom Webb, chief economist, Cox Automotive;
- 4:00-4:50 p.m. – workshop – From the Auction to Your Lot in 72 Hours – Howard Polirer, director, Industry Advancement, Cox Automotive and Manheim.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive, Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Manheim®, Autotrader®, Kelley Blue Book®, Dealertrack®, vAuto®, Xtime®, NextGear Capital® and a host of other brands. The global company has nearly 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.