The Cox Auto Leader in Sustainability recognizes a dealership for outstanding in-dealership sustainable programs and community contributions with a focus on innovation, creativity and engagement with community and/or employees.
Note: Nominations must be submitted by September 30th, 2021
Implemented sustainability project/initiative in their dealership and/or in the community through one or more of the following:
- Energy/Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction – Creative opportunities that reduce energy and/or greenhouse gas emissions in buildings through construction, operations, engagement, technology, or new processes
- Waste Reduction – Exemplifies “reduce, reuse, recycle and compost” properties via community involvement
- Water Reduction – Explores creative opportunities to reduce water consumption through operations, engagement, or technology
- Innovative/Creativity – Seeks out and utilizes new technology; develops and advances better processes to produce impactful change
- Collaboration/Engagement – Actively engages stakeholders within and beyond their dealership and/or engages employees in volunteer activities that align with sustainability priorities.
Recipient will Receive:
- $10,000 to fund sustainability projects at the dealership and community level
- Energy audit through Cox Conserves, with guidance on implementing the identified in-dealership and local community projects