Smoke on Cars
Week #19 Special Edition: Economic Impact on Auto Sales with Jonathan Smoke
Tuesday July 28, 2020
Our Chief Economist Jonathan Smoke joins us once again from his home studio in Atlanta, GA, with the latest on the impacts of COVID-19 on the automotive industry.
- The latest on COVID-19’s nationwide impact
- Continuing jobless claims and impacts by state
- Consumer sentiment in the U.S. and in the largest DMAs
- Cox Automotive consumer survey results on shopping and service
- 0% APR offers
- New- and used-vehicle inventory
- Wholesale and retail prices and impact on sales by market
- Cox Automotive leading indicators
Download this week’s presentation.
During this unprecedented time, Cox Automotive is committed to providing you with the most up-to-date automotive news, so check back regularly for updates.