Week #7 Special Edition: Economic Impact on Auto Sales with Jonathan Smoke
Tuesday May 5, 2020
Our Chief Economist, Jonathan Smoke, joins us once again from his home studio in Atlanta, GA, with the latest on the impacts of COVID-19 on the automotive industry. This week, Jonathan examines:
- The latest on COVID-19’s nationwide impact
- Jobless claims and impacts by state
- Consumer sentiment in the U.S. and in the 142 largest markets
- Purchase and service triggers from Cox Automotive consumer surveys
- New- and used-vehicle sales estimates
- Manheim wholesale transactions, used-vehicle values, Manheim Market Report
- Disconnect between wholesale and retail prices, days’ supply and other leading indicators
Download this week’s presentation.
During this unprecedented time, Cox Automotive is committed to providing you with the most up-to-date automotive news, so check back regularly for updates.