Our Chief Economist, Jonathan Smoke, joins us once again from his home studio in Atlanta, GA, with the latest on the impacts of COVID-19 on the automotive industry.
- The latest on COVID-19’s nationwide impact
- Jobless claims and impacts by state
- Consumer sentiment in the U.S. and in the 142 largest DMAs and Cox Automotive study findings
- New- and used-vehicle sales estimates
- Manheim wholesale transactions and used-vehicle values
- Disconnect between wholesale and retail prices; used vehicle days’ supply
- Cox Automotive leading indicators, impact on sales by market, 0% APR offers
During this unprecedented time, Cox Automotive is committed to providing you with the most up-to-date automotive news, so check back regularly for updates.