- Digital Retailing isn’t simply a product you turn on and instantly start reaping its benefits; getting the most out of it requires a shift in culture, mentality and process.
- This eBook highlights 5 steps to sales success with digital retailing: 1. Sell an experience, not a price 2. Set expectations and build momentum 3. Customer self-penciling 4. Offers are options 5. A connected experience
- Dealers who have found success with Digital Retailing tools understand this, infusing a customer-centric approach to their entire sales process, can allow them to protect margins, improve their workflow and increase customer satisfaction all at once.
Dealerships have arrived at a moment of unprecedented opportunity, where it’s now possible to drive increased efficiency, profitability — and even customer loyalty — at the same time. More and more, car shoppers are ready to start — and even make — deals online. Thanks to a convergence of high consumer expectations, rapidly evolving technologies and a greater understanding of online behaviors, the stage has been set for revolutionizing the deal with Digital Retailing — from how long it takes to where it takes place — with the results being mutually beneficial to both the dealer and the shopper.
But Digital Retailing isn’t simply a product you turn on and instantly start reaping its benefits; getting the most out of it requires a shift in culture and mentality. This eBook highlights five guidelines to ensure you’ve covered the bases that will keep you on the path toward faster, easier and more enjoyable sales.
Five steps to sales success with digital retailing:
- Sell an experience, not a price
- Set expectations and build momentum
- Customer self-penciling
- Offers are options
- A connected experience
For more resources on Digital Retailing, click here.
Working Deals in a Digital World
Check out the eBook to learn more.Download